- CE Requirement: 12 Continuing Education Hours (CEHs) every calendar year. All 12 credits must qualify as HSW (Health, Safety & Welfare) credits.
- Renewal Deadline: December 31 every year.
- CE Cycle: Credits must be earned in the calendar year immediately preceding the license renewal date meaning credits must be earned between January 1 and December 31.
- Acceptable Coursework: The Board accepts continuing education courses approved by the AIA under the HSW (Health, Safety, and Welfare) designation as well as the continuing education courses it has pre-approved. Final discretion is up to the Board.
- Reporting of Credits: Providers CANNOT report continuing education credits earned to the Board. Licensees must be prepared to submit documentation (e.g. a transcript or certificates from the course providers).
- Carry-over of credits: Not permitted
Please post your comments or questions in the comments section below or contact Design Arts Seminars, Inc.