- CE Requirement: 5 hours of continuing education (CEUs) every calendar year. All 5 hours must qualify as HSW (Health, Safety & Welfare) credits.
- Renewal Deadline: December 31 every year.
- CE Cycle: Credits must be earned in the calendar year immediately preceding the license renewal date meaning credits must be earned between January 1 and December 31.
- Acceptable Coursework: The Board only accepts courses it has pre-approved. However, courses already IDCEC- or AIA-approved for HSW credits are automatically approved by the Board upon submission of a completed course approval form. Final discretion is up to the Board.
- Reporting of Credits: Providers are required to report continuing education credits earned to the Board. Licensees must also be prepared to submit documentation (e.g. a transcript or certificates from the course providers) in case of audit.
- Carry-over of credits: Not permitted
Please post your comments or questions in the comments section below or contact Design Arts Seminars, Inc.