FLORIDA 2018 CONTINUING EDUCATION
Florida Interior Design & Architecture License Renewal.
- Whether you want to attend in-person or prefer to earn credits from the comfort of your own home or office or even on the go, we have options for you.
- Not sure which option is best for you? No worries you can cancel at anytime for any reason for a full refund or transfer your registration.
How many credits do I need?
- Florida Architects' CE Requirement: 24 (twenty four) HSW (Health, Safety & Welfare) Continuing Education Credits including 2 (two) Advanced Florida Building Code credits (as part of the 24 HSW credits). Credits must be earned by December 31, 2018.
- Florida Interior Designers' CE Requirement: 20 (twenty) Continuing Education Credits, of which 16 (sixteen) must be HSW (Health, Safety & Welfare) including 2 (two) Advanced Florida Building Code credits (as part of the 16 HSW credits). Credits must be earned by February 28, 2019.
When is the deadline?
- CE Cycle: The license renewal deadline is the same for interior designers and architects (February 28, 2017). However, the two-year period during which credits must be earned varies per profession: Interior designers must earn the required credits in the two-year period running from March 1, 2017 through February 28, 2019 for the February 28, 2019 renewal). Architects must earn the required credits in the two calendar years preceeding the license renewal (from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2018 for the February 28, 2019 renewal).