The New Mexico Board of Interior Design requires New Mexico-licensed interior designers to complete 8 hours of board-approved continuing education every year.
- CE Requirement: 8 hours of continuing education (.8 CEUs), which must address HSW (health, safety and welfare issues).
- Renewal Cycle: Annual - by October 1.
- CE Cycle: 1 year immediately preceding renewal date.
- Acceptable Coursework: Board-approved continuing education courses.
- Reporting of Credits: Providers CANNOT report continuing education credits earned to the New Mexico Board. However, licensees must submit the required proof of attendance as part of their annual renewal (along with renewal application and fee).
- Tracking of Credits: Registrants are responsible for maintaining proof of successful completion of continuing education activities.
- Audit: The board office shall verify credit hours earned prior to renewing the license.
- Source: New Mexico Board of Interior Design
Post comments or questions on this blog or contact Design Arts Seminars, Inc.